Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PINK ART for the CURE Challenge 1


I have finally finished my first challenge 47 abstract painting. 
After three attempts,I was able tofocus and this is what I accomplished. 
I admire abstract painters for their imagination and vision.
Hopefully, as I continue in this challenge 
I will be able to develop my own abstract style. 
Please join me on my journery and together we can also help others.

This 9x12 oil painting is the first of a series of abstract paintings dedicated to cancer awareness and research.  The PINK ART FOR THE CURE is in support of breast cancer research and all the women and men touched by the disease.  All ART FOR THE CURE paintings are $47 with $4.70 of each sale going to charity for a cure for cancer and are available in my ETSY shop
The proceeds from this sale go to BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

SOLD